Adventure Awaits in Nunavut
Visitors flock to our hotel to visit Nunavut's beautiful parks. Two of the favourite sights are Sylvia Grinnell Park’s tundra valleys and the archaeological goldmines of Qaummaarviit Park. Cultural meccas like museums, cathedrals, and visitor centres are nearby too.
- Unikkaarvik Visitors Center
- Nunatta Sunakkutaangit Museum
- Sylvia Grinnell Territorial Park
- Qaummaarviit Territorial Historic Park
- Katannilik Territorial Park
- Historic St. Jude's Anglican Cathedral
Immerse yourself in the vibrant, local traditions. By wandering through Iqaluit, you’re bound to catch glimpses of Inuit culture, like Inuksuk towers, public artwork, and even carvers freeing animals from soapstone. Crafts boutiques and galleries are spread throughout town for you to admire or buy indigenous art. Make sure to catch a drum dancing and throat singing show too!