- Google Street View Comes to the Frobisher Inn
- Proud Sponsor of the 2013 Alianait Arts Festival
- Storehouse 10th Anniversary Celebration
- Chef's Table, Country Food Flavours
- Chef's Table, Flavours of Winter
- Chef's Table Review
- Smoke Free as of January 15th, 2013
- The Gallery Fine Dining Private Chef's Table
- New menu's now available online!
The Gallery Private Dining Now Available!Join us for a special private dining event at the Gallery Fine Dining Restaurant.
The Gallery Fine Dining
The Gallery Fine Dining Room in Iqaluit is well known as the premier fine dining room in all of Nunavut.
The “Gallery” name is well earned with this room featuring a wonderful collection of fine prints from the Pangnirtung Print Collection. As well, local artists are invited to show their carvings and other creations to guests and these can often be purchased at very attractive prices.
The Gallery’s menu features traditional dishes along with an attractive array of local cuisine choices including arctic char, wild musk ox and caribou.
The Gallery is open during the following times:
|Monday to Friday||7:00 am to 10:30 am|
|Saturday & Sunday||8:00 am to 10:30 am|
|Monday to Sunday||
|Monday to Sunday||5:00 pm to 9:00 pm|
11:00am to 2:00pm
Join us as well for the best Sunday Brunch in the North running every Sunday from 11:00 am to 2:00pm.
PRIVATE DINING ROOM
If you prefer dining in the privacy or your own room, don't forget about our room service options.
The Frobisher Inn also offers rooms perfect for a special celebratory dinner or private business meeting. Please contact our front desk for reservations.
Our unique hotel restaurant is at your service!
- "It was great, simply fantastic!"
- "One of the best meals i've ever had for sure!"
Chef 's Table is a Hit!